[Interest] Bluetooth LE: HowTo inspect QBluetoothDeviceInfo::serviceUuids

ekke ekke at ekkes-corner.org
Thu Apr 13 19:01:22 CEST 2017

from QBluetoothDeviceInfo::serviceUuids I'm getting a list of Service
UUIDs ( QBluetoothUuid) without connecting to the device and inspecting
the Services.

there's per ex:

{0000180d-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}

and I know this means the device supports

HeartRate

0x180d

How can I inspect the QBluetoothUuid to get 0x180d

I found some Java code like this:

private static int getAssignedNumber(UUID uuid) {
    // Keep only the significant bits of the UUID
    return (int) ((uuid.getMostSignificantBits() & 0x0000FFFF00000000L)
>> 32);
}

but have no idea HowTo do the same from Qt

thx for hints

ekke