[Interest] Another query on GTK platform theme/style

Dan Allen dan at jerber.co.uk
Mon Apr 17 18:43:32 CEST 2017

Thiago,

I believe the platform theme is being enabled.  However, it doesn't look
like the style is.  The output for the theme section from qtdiag is:

Theme:
   Available    : gtk3,gnome,generic
   Styles       : fusion,windows
   Icon theme   : Adwaita,  from /usr/share/icons,/usr/share/pixmaps

   System font  : "Cantarell" 11
   Native file dialog
   Native color dialog
   Native font dialog

I believe I'm seeing a GTK3 theme with a fusion style.  Setting the
QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME to gtk3 does not appear to make any difference.