[Interest] Crash with Qt application that use OpenGL

Xavier Bigand flamaros.xavier at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 23:01:37 CEST 2017

Ok, Thank you for suggestions Sergio, I also never used Apitrace.

The black list seems to be a good thing even if it can't work for us as for
the moment we have our homebrew 3D engine that directly call opengl.
If you have tips to migrate our engine to Angle I will be interested
because the last time I took a look I fell on build issues with glew and
other dependencies we have that also includes opengl headers.

Angle seems the way we should take to improve compatibility of our
application under Windows, we have few other issues that might be related
to OpenGL. I hope that Vulkan will get a better support under Windows as it
seems much more well defined.

--
Xavier