[Interest] [Qt3D] Update vertex buffer data together with increasing count of vertices leads to artifacts

Oleg Evseev ev.mipt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 12:36:01 CEST 2017

> could you file a JIRA with a test case please?

Yes, I'll try to do test example later.

By the way, it seems that I was wrong blaming updateData function to cause
artifacts. In fact besides update geometry in my application new alike
entities with custom geometry are created (for simplicity let say when I
can't append buffer data through updates anymore), and if I notice
correctly, artifacts are caused only by setData followed by setCount (the
second case I wrote before). I'll try to examine this on test case.

--
With regards, Oleg.