[Interest] Qt World Summit 2017 Call for Presentations

Tero Kojo tero.kojo at qt.io
Thu Apr 27 14:14:46 CEST 2017

Hello,

This year Qt World Summit will be taking place in Berlin between 10th and 12th October.
The venue will be the bcc, Berlin Congress Center.
You can find more information on the event site at https://www.qtworldsummit.com/

The Call for Presentations has just been published on the Qt Blog: http://blog.qt.io/blog/2017/04/27/qt-world-summit-2017-call-presentations/
Please read through the post and then submit your presentation idea for review.

As a summary, the main topics of interest this year are:

*       Future of software with Qt

*       3D User interfaces and Graphics, including AR and VR

*       Automotive solutions

*       Application development and Qt enabling application ecosystems

*       Tools, methods and processes for the embedded device life-cycle

*       Automation systems

As always this is not a complete list, and we are open to all Qt related presentations.

Qt World Summit 2017 will also feature a business track, where the topics of interest include:

*       Cases and examples of Qt in use

*       Time to market

*       Software life-cycle

*       Development team setup and composition

*       Ecosystems from the business aspect

Early Bird tickets are on sale now at: https://www.qtworldsummit.com/
The site will be updated as we have more information to share.

This year Qt World Summit will also feature Qt Contributors' Days right before the actual Qt World Summit.
The Qt Contributors' Days will replace Qt Contributors' Summit for this year. Everyone who has contributed in any way (code, bugs, answering questions on forums and lists) is welcome to the Contributors' Days.

Please note, this year you will need a ticket for Contributors' Days. These are available form https://www.qtworldsummit.com/
For practical reasons we have had to put a nominal fee on the Qt Contributors' Days. If you are sure you are coming, and the nominal fee is an issue, please contact me directly.

Best Regards,
Tero