[Interest] DropArea doesn't work if I change Item width

Shantanu Tushar shaan7in at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 20:15:57 CEST 2017

Hi folks,

Some of our users reported[1] that they're not able to use a
particular GUI element (which uses a DropArea). After days of
frantically searching, I was able to reproduce it with delicate
geometry settings. I have created a working example and uploaded to
https://github.com/shaan7/droparea .

Basically the DropArea works fine if the Rectangle (id: root) is 480px
wide, but stops working if its 481px wide. I suspect there are other
values where the same issue happens - 481px is just something I found
using hit and trial.

Can someone look at the code and take a stab at why this behavior is
happening? (Note that there are places where I've x/y instead of
anchors. This is because in the real app's case, I need to animate
parent+anchor changes of the whole component).

[1] Such as http://talk.sostronk.com/t/map-selector-isnt-working/46777

Cheers,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)