[Interest] Qt and MSVC 2017

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 22:53:53 CEST 2017

Hi,

2017-04-29 18:19, Krzysztof Kawa пишет:
>> In theory the 2015 will work as MS did not change the C/C++ runtime with
>> VS2017. This is a theory of course.
> I do use it like that for some time now so it's not just a theory.
> QtCreator complains about abi mismatch in the kit config but it does work.

Bad news guys. Qt 5.9 Beta 3 MSVC 2015 x64 binaries doesn't work with
MSVC 2017 compiler. "Usual" widgets works, but look at the
multimediawidgets/camera example - it doesn't work. No frames from camera...

I don't know what it is. ABI problems, or maybe it's regression in Qt
5.9 Beta 3. I need to install 5.8 binaries to check it...

Can somebody check it now? I can do it tomorrow only...

---
http://www.avg.com