[Interest] Qt and MSVC 2017

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 08:12:21 CEST 2017

>>> Do they work with MSVC 2015?
>>
>> As I said I can't check it. But I checked with mingw 5.3.0 and Qt 5.9
>> Beta 3.
>>
>> The program has unexpectedly finished.
>
> It crashed a few times and after start working. But with mingw 5.3.0
> there are no frames too... It's with Qt 5.9 Beta 3.
>
> I will check now with Qt 5.8 and mingw.

It starts both with Qt 5.9 Beta 3 and Qt 5.8 with mingw only in debug
mode, but there are no frames from camera. In release mode this example
crashes.

Unfortunately I don't have  MSVC 2015 to check if all is ok. I know that
this example worked on Windows 10 with MSVC 2015 32 bit and Qt 5.8. But
I can't check it now, unfortunately...

---
http://www.avg.com