[Interest] Qt and MSVC 2017

Igor Mironchik igor.mironchik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 10:26:07 CEST 2017

Hi,

> I checked Qt 5.6.2, 5.5.1, 5.2.0 with mingw. No one version works with
> camera. I guess that something wrong with my Windows. What can be
> wrong? Maybe I missed something? Maybe I have to install something?

I guessed that it something with DX, but I checked with DX all seems to
be ok. Guys do you use Windows 10 64 bit? Can you check if
multimediawidgets/camera example work for you with Qt 5.9 Beta 3 and
MSVC 2017, 2015, mingw 5.3.0?

I have no idea what can be wrong. For example, camera works in Skype.
But in Qt it detects, initialized (I see green led near the camera), but
I don't see anything in viewfinder, just black screen.

---
http://www.avg.com