[Interest] Qt configurations of pre-build packages

Sergio Martins sergio.martins at kdab.com
Wed Aug 9 20:46:17 CEST 2017

On 2017-08-07 16:35, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> On Monday, 7 August 2017 03:17:38 PDT Simon Warta | Kullo wrote:
>> I am looking for the configure command lines used compile the
>> pre-build
>> packages I can download via the Qt Maintenance tool. Is this
>> documented
>> somewhere?
>
> Not documented. You have to look at the source code. See
> http://code.qt.io/cgit/qtsdk/qtsdk.git/tree/packaging-tools
>
> I can't point to a specific file because I don't know how the build
> tool
> determines which one to run. But there's a bunch of configure lines in
>
> http://code.qt.io/cgit/qtsdk/qtsdk.git/tree/packaging-tools/bld_config

qtsdk\packaging-tools\releases\ seems like a better place to look, at
least it says Windows is using -opengl dynamic (correct) while
bld_config says -angle.

λ grep configure_options.windows] -A 2 release-56 | grep
configure_options:

configure_options:      -opensource -confirm-license -debug-and-release
-release -nomake tests -nomake examples -qt-zlib -qt-libjpeg -qt-libpng
-opengl dynamic -plugin-sql-mysql -plugin-sql-psql -plugin-sql-sqlite
-plugin-sql-odbc -openssl -dbus

Anyway, thanks for the tip.

Regards,
--
Sérgio Martins | sergio.martins at kdab.com | Senior Software Engineer
Tel: Sweden (HQ) +46-563-540090, USA +1-866-777-KDAB(5322)