[Interest] 32bits builds on 64bits Linux platform

Benjamin TERRIER b.terrier at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 10:51:32 CEST 2017

Hi,

Any reason for not setting RPATH to "$ORIGIN/libs" directly in the binary?

Also putting Qt5Core.so in a relative path will cause trouble with plugins
as when it is built it will have the plugin search path hardcoded as an
absolute path.
Is there a way to make the plugin search path relative? Or should we still
patch the binary (like windeployqt does)?

BR,

Benjamin Terrier