[Interest] mac debug problem

Alexander Dyagilev alervdvcw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 18:10:09 CET 2017

Hello,

I have a not trivial project. I did not know why, but the debugging is
broken completely. QtCreator can show me code lines in stack trace, but
it can't show me c++ code, only the assembler one.

If I set a breakpoint in e.g. main.cpp file - it ignores it. It just
have no info regarding cpp <---> assembler code.

I've tried creating a simple app - works fine.

All this is happening on Mac OS X. On Windows platform it works just fine.

Can somebody plese point me to possible solutions of this problem?