[Interest] QUdpSpcket connection between two public peers behind firewalls

Nuno Santos nunosantos at imaginando.pt
Mon Dec 18 18:57:44 CET 2017

Richard,
Thiago,

Thanks for your replies.

I’m very lame on network stuff.

STUN server is responding and believe I’m parsing the result correctly using the stun-msg lib. But after that point I can’t seem to receive data on the socket. I’m not sure if I’m having other kind of problems and mostly I don’t know how to debug them, for instance, knowing if the port has been or is still open on my router, etc

Richard, do you know any C++ NAT traversal libs?

Thanks!

Regards,

Nuno