[Interest] Contributing to Qt

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Sat Dec 30 11:53:18 CET 2017

On Saturday, 30 December 2017 05:12:04 -02 Igor Mironchik wrote:
> Great but now I have a question: how should I correctly push my changes?
>
> Provide a working example please.

Hello Igor

Please see http://wiki.qt.io/Qt_Contribution_Guidelines. One of the first
links in that page is the set up for Gerrit, which will instruct you on
installing the commit hook that will create the Change-Id. Once both those
steps are done (you may need to recreate your commit with "git commit --
amend"), you'll be able to push to Gerrit.