[Interest] QDateTime Issue in Qt5.8.0 msvc2013,msvc2015

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Wed Feb 1 18:46:13 CET 2017

Em quarta-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2017, às 16:33:33 PST, Günter Michel
escreveu:
> OK my fault, qDebug() results are also ok here, seems debug view related.
> I have looked at debugger Output in Qt Creator 4.2.0 ( dt (invalid) )

The internal format of QDateTime changed in Qt 5.8, so it's possible the
debugging helpers in Qt Creator are not working for you. From my reading of
the source code, 4.2.0 should have the corrections already.

André: what's the status for the support for the Short QDateTime Optimisation?