[Interest] Creating a hover form over a QGraphicsView

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer perezmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 19:55:16 CET 2017

Hi! I am creating a hover form over a QGraphicsView widget. For starters I
used designer to create a QWidget with all the necessary hover form widgets in
it. Then I created a grid layout, added the hover form to it and finally added
it to the QGraphicsView widget. As I expected the hover form appears over the
QGraphicsView.

As the application runs on a touchscreen I was asked to let the user scroll it
using her fingers... The above approach doesn't allows that as all the events
end up in the widget containing the hover form.

How could I achive a hover form over a QGraphicsView but letting the user
scroll the QGView with her fingers?

Thanks in advace, Lisandro.

--
Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer