[Interest] Qt in browser with emscripten

Viktor Engelmann viktor.engelmann at qt.io
Fri Feb 10 09:44:35 CET 2017

At Qt World Summit 2015, Morten Sørvig did a presentation about Qt in
NaCl, where he also
addressed emscripten. On
https://www.qt.io/resource-center-qtws15-session-listing/
you find the link to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugkaC6yIG2w
Finding that link on qt.io was MUCH harder than it should be btw.

Am 06.02.2017 um 16:51 schrieb Kai Dohmen via Interest:
> Hello,
>
> I just want to ask if there is the attempt to make Qt ready to use in
> browser via emscripten (and wasm). I found a blogpost from 2015 which
> announced the "Qt for Native Client" (Chrome sandbox). Are there
> further attempts or does the projects lie idle?
>
> Thanks,
> Kai

Viktor Engelmann
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin

Viktor.Engelmann at qt.io
+49 151 26784521

http://qt.io
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B