[Interest] QML WebEngineView and CPU usage

Viktor Engelmann viktor.engelmann at qt.io
Mon Feb 13 12:31:27 CET 2017

With the information you provided, it's hard to say anything.

However it sounds like you might be running in software rendering mode.

--

Viktor Engelmann
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin

Viktor.Engelmann at qt.io
+49 151 26784521

http://qt.io
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B