[Interest] How set default Android APK name?

Serge K gourmand at inbox.ru
Mon Feb 13 19:09:24 CET 2017

I develop several apps for Android using Qt. Each time it creates archive with name QtApp-debug.apk or QtApp-release-signed.apk. If only I would create and debug single app - then I wouldn't worry. But I develop several apps at one time and they must run simultaneously on Android device. Each of them receives this name after build - to debug or just run them simultaneously I had MANUALLY RENAME EACH ONE! This is stupid! I wanted add project build step in QtCreator - rename this file to proper application name. But I do not see how then tell QtCreator which one file it should install to device. And how then tune debugging mode for this.

The question is - how can I set up ONCE final APK file name for Android application? I would prefer if QtCreator create $${TARGET}-debug.apk and $${TARGET}-release-signed.apk.

If there is no such a way - then I'll treat this is a SERIOUS BUG.
--
Serge K