[Interest] Lost styling in QtCreator help

Etienne Sandré-Chardonnal etienne.sandre at m4x.org
Tue Feb 14 12:32:53 CET 2017

Dear all,

I recently switched to QtCreator 4.2.1 in Ubuntu from Qt official installer.
It worked fine a few days, but today I have lost all the stylesheet in the
embedded help : all Qt help pages are displayed using the default HTML look
(black text, blue links, etc...)

I did not do any tweak or hack in the installation, only recommended
automatic ubuntu updates, and I did not do any Qt version installing or
recompiling. I only have the default ubuntu precompiled Qt environment.

Do you have any idea, is this a QtCreator bug?

Thanks!