[Interest] What's the best way to play youtube videos? (android/iOs/windows)

Bernhard B schluchti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 23:01:15 CET 2017

Hi,

Many thanks for your answer!

I tried WebView and it worked pretty well. I currently tested it only on
android, but I think it should also work on iOs.
My biggest concern with WebView was, that it could look more like a "video
in a browser" and less than a
mediaplayer, but together with the youtube fullscreen mode it worked really
well.

@Konstantin Tokarev: Thanks for the info. Haven't thought about that, but
that's actually a good point ;)

Thanks,