[Interest] Send POST request with QOAuth2AuthorizationCodeFlow

Juhani Matilainen juhani at theocbase.net
Mon Feb 20 15:24:10 CET 2017

Hello,

Qt 5.8 contains new QtNetwork Auth module (as a technology preview). I successfully login to Google and get a data from Google Drive. But I haven’t figured out how to use post() -function. There is no QByteArray or QHttpMultiPart arguments but only QVariantMap. How I can send data with QOAuth2AuthorizationCodeFlow?

QNetworkReply *QOAuth2AuthorizationCodeFlow::post(const QUrl &url, const QVariantMap &parameters = QVariantMap())

Regards,
Juhani