[Interest] Qt Android - Google Drive API

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 15:51:24 CET 2017

Gentlemen,

1. What do you think about this implementation:

https://github.com/jalcine/google-drive-qt

2. It seems that single sign by using Google Sign-In is necessary:

https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/android/
https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/android/sign-in

Should I use open a dedicated Activity or it could fine to overwrite
QtActivity
and get the results in Qt-application via JNI?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Robert