[Interest] Send POST request with QOAuth2AuthorizationCodeFlow

Juhani Matilainen juhani at theocbase.net
Wed Feb 22 09:19:06 CET 2017

Thank you. Unfortunately I couldn’t get it to work with multipart post request. Do you have an example? But I found that I can successfully use it in the old way: QAbstractOAuth::networkAccessManager::post()

Another question: Google login requires ’access_type=offline’ parameter in authorization request to get refresh token. Which function should be used to set it?

Regards,
Juhani