[Interest] Send POST request with QOAuth2AuthorizationCodeFlow

Juhani Matilainen juhani at theocbase.net
Wed Feb 22 21:43:23 CET 2017

Thanks again. Yes, it works. Now I can get refresh_token.

But it seems refreshAccessToken -request doesn’t contains client_id and client_secret parameters that are required to refreshing an access token (at least with Google login) …  and setModifyParametersFunction is available in refreshAccessToken method.

Juhani