[Interest] Support for Visual Studio 2017

Google Ersatz googleersatz at oliverniebuhr.de
Thu Feb 23 07:59:48 CET 2017

Good morning.

I have already successfully compiled Qt 5.8 and Qt 5.9 Pre-Alpha with Visual Studio 2017 RC. The only Problem is QtWebEngine - Chromium does not Supported VS2017 at all.

And according to Joerg Bornemann, there is no guarantee that the Chromium Version (55 or 56) that will be delivered with Qt 5.9, will get support for it.

For those interested: My (small) Bug Report for VS2017 and QtWebEngine is here‎:
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-58826

‎Oliver
Send from a Mobile Device. Encoding Problems can happen.
  Originalnachricht