[Interest] BLE manufacturer data on Android

dusek.martin at email.cz dusek.martin at email.cz
Thu Feb 23 13:30:31 CET 2017

Hi,

I'd like to read manufacturer specific data from advertising packet (or get
access to whole advertising packet, so the manufacturer specific data can be
extracted on application layer). Currently, I need this on Android. Is this
possible?

If not, can you give a little help how to implement it? I had a look on
qtconnectivity module.

I would modify QBluetoothDeviceInfo class, add new ManufacturerData property
here. The problem is I'm not sure how to pass or get access to packet/
manufacturer specific data from Android's implementation of bluetooth inĀ
qtconnectivity module.

Thanks for any advise.

Martin