[Interest] [qt-Android]How can I debug into C++ source of native library generated with qt under Android Studio?

Liang Jian jianliang79 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 04:10:12 CET 2017

    I have the following use case of Qt-Android (5.7.1):
    I setup a qt android project (*.pro), add some c++ files, build it as a
shared library (QCoreApplication is not needed in this project since I only
use some functionality in libQtCore) in debug version.
    I also setup a qt project to generate a wrapper jar to call the native
functionality of the shared library.
    Then I Create a android project using Android studio(2.2.3), put the
native .so under app/src/main/jniLibs/armeabi-v7a directory and put the
wrapper jar file under app/libs directory, I call the
functionality of the shared library using the class in the wrapper jar.
Everything works fine.
    But the problem is that if I set a breakpoint in the C++ source file of
the shread library, the breakpoint will not take effect. Android studio
will use lldb to debug native library and qt-Android 5.7.1 use GCC 4.9 to
build native code, it this the root cause of the debug issue? How can I
solve this problem? Thanks.