[Interest] How to paint smooth rendering of connected QLineF's?

Mike Chinander chinander at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 17:38:07 CET 2017

If you are doing this within a QGraphicsView, make sure you turn on
antialiasing <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qgraphicsview.html#renderHints-prop>.
Also, you might want to try a rounded join style
<http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qpen.html#join-style> on the QPen you are using.
Posting an example of what you are getting now would help others help you.