[Interest] initialising a dictionary-type container instance with a static table?

Viktor Engelmann viktor.engelmann at qt.io
Mon Jan 2 17:54:48 CET 2017

actually yes... you can insert 0 elements even repeatedly (finitely often).
At no *finitely long ago* moment you had to wait for this to finish...

Am 02.01.2017 um 17:45 schrieb René J.V. Bertin:
> On Monday January 02 2017 16:50:12 Konstantin Shegunov wrote:
>
>> I assume the choice of underlying data structure was made so even in the
>> worst case scenario the complexity is logarithmic, in contrast with QHash
> What, you mean that inserting 0 items will finish at an infinitely long ago moment? ;)

Viktor Engelmann
Software Engineer

The Qt Company GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13
D-12489 Berlin

Viktor.Engelmann at qt.io
+49 151 26784521

http://qt.io
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Mika Harjuaho
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B