[Interest] Where are the pkgconfig files for Qt5.7 (mac)?

Aaron Lewis the.warl0ck.1989 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 07:35:07 CET 2017

I'm trying to compile Warzone2100 on mac, but

But the configure script fails:

configure:8912: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "Qt5Core Qt5Gui
Qt5Widgets Qt5Script"
Package Qt5Core was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `Qt5Core.pc'
No package 'Qt5Core' found
Package Qt5Gui was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `Qt5Gui.pc'
No package 'Qt5Gui' found
Package Qt5Widgets was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `Qt5Widgets.pc'
No package 'Qt5Widgets' found
Package Qt5Script was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `Qt5Script.pc'
No package 'Qt5Script' found

I've downloaded Qt5.7 offline installer, installed and it works with
QtCreator, but there's no pkgconfig files, any ideas?
The only "relevant" files are:

5.7/clang_64/lib/pkgconfig/:
Qt5OpenGLExtensions.pc  Qt5UiTools.pc

clang_64/mkspecs/features/link_pkgconfig.prf/

What should I do now? I don't want to compile Qt5 with homebrew

--
Best Regards,
Aaron Lewis - PGP: 0x13714D33 - http://pgp.mit.edu/