[Interest] Platform dependent *.qrc entries

Bernhard B schluchti at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 20:46:29 CET 2017

Hi,

thanks a lot for all the great suggestions. I like the idea of having
platform specific resource files (android.qrc, ios.qrc). I don't know why I
didn't thought about that in the first place, but it's actually a really
nice idea. I think I will try that one first.

Thanks all for your help, really appreciated!

Have a nice day,
Bernhard