[Interest] Needed working stop/start for animated SVG

Shawn Rutledge Shawn.Rutledge at qt.io
Wed Jan 11 11:28:43 CET 2017

You can write them both up at bugreports.qt.io.  Be sure to provide an example.  SVG animation is pretty rarely used AFAIK… I don’t remember hearing of anybody using it before, so it’s not surprising if there are bugs.  You can also write a patch if you know what to do about it, and submit it to codereview.qt-project.org