[Interest] Qt 5.7+ and Command+Shift shortcuts on Mac

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 17:50:48 CET 2017

On Wednesday January 11 2017 16:36:32 Andy Shaw wrote:

Hi,

> I could have sworn the revert was pre 5.7.1, but it is reverted in its entirity since, but the patch pending puts part of it back in without the bit that was causing problems at least.

My mom told me never to swear ;)

Either way, the part that applied didn't solve anything of the issue I'm seeing. I also tried reverting the part that was already applied, same effect.

Would you have an opportunity to run my little demonstrator (https://github.com/RJVB/shortcut-test-qt5) and run it with --no-shortcut-test-in-menubar and/or --no-native-menubar ? It's configured to test Ctrl+< (= Command+<) by default, but you can define any combination on the commandline.

Thanks,
René