[Interest] Ammy: Interesting new UI language inspired from QML

Jean-Michaël Celerier jeanmichael.celerier at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 18:44:15 CET 2017

I agree, however I think that the accent put on live editing is quite
interesting.

Yes, there is QMLLive but it seems a bit abandoned (and I sometimes had
crashes with it, at least a few months ago).
Having it more deeply integrated to QtCreator by default would be awesome.

(by the way Terrarium is also quite nice for Qt:
http://www.terrariumapp.com/ but the editor is ... well ... limited).

And I'm sure that there are some interesting ideas to find and build from,
like that alias syntax.