[Interest] QThreadPool functionality for QThreads (Frank Rueter | OHUfx)

Frank Rueter | OHUfx frank at ohufx.com
Wed Jan 18 22:20:42 CET 2017

Thanks Tim,

yes, that thought had crossed my mind while I was converting to
QRunnables. The latter seems to give me the control for what I need in
the main controller code without having to adjust the downloader class,
so I will see if that behaves through some testing.
But it's certainly good advise, thanks.

frank