[Interest] 5.8.0 configure and -D option with value

Krzysztof Kawa krzysiek.kawa at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:40:34 CET 2017

Hi,

I can't seem to find any info on this. Has something changed in the
way I'm suppose to pass defines with values to the configure script in
5.8.0 or is this a bug?

It works as expected when I pass e.g. configure -D FOO
but when I try configure -D FOO=1 I get an error:

ERROR: No value supplied to command line option 'defines'.
Qmake failed, return code 3

No other info is provided on the output, even with -verbose. This
worked in previous versions, but configure was overhauled in 5.8 so I
suppose it has something to do with that.
I'm on Windows 10 using VS2015 and the actual thing I'm trying to pass
is _ITERATOR_DEBUG_LEVEL=0, but it doesn't seem to matter what the
define is.

Chris