[Interest] Qt Lite 5.8

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jan 30 19:32:52 CET 2017

On segunda-feira, 30 de janeiro de 2017 12:28:15 PST mark diener wrote:
> Konstantin:
>
> How do I cross compile on Linux for IOS/OSX target?
>
> So while your suggestion is appreciated,
> your logic is hard to follow.

His logic is that shrinking binaries only is supported (or makes sense) for
Linux targets, especially embedded ones.

Anyway, the problem you reported is that qtmacextras depends on QtWidgets, but
that dependency isn't properly declared. Please report it so it can be
addressed. It's a simple fix to disable the entire module if QtWidgets isn't
present.