[Interest] Qt 5.9 and QtAngle library

Oliver Wolff Oliver.Wolff at qt.io
Mon Jul 3 10:57:35 CEST 2017

Hi Lars,

On 03/07/2017 10:52, Lars wrote:

> Hello,
>

> Downloaded and installed qt-enterprise-windows-x86-5.9.0.
>

> Reading the following web page
> http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/windows-deployment.html
> <http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/windows-deployment.html> I saw this line;
>
> /"If //ANGLE/
> <https://chromium.googlesource.com/angle/angle/+/master/README.md>/(the
> default) is used, you additionally need to include both |QtANGLE.dll|
> from Qt's 'lib' directory as well as the HLSL compiler from DirectX." /
/
thanks for the pointer, I will fix the documentation. QtANGLE.dll is
split in libEGL.dll and libGLESv2.dll again. We merged these to before
but realized, that this change is not binary compatible to previous
versions, so the change was reverted. Just include libEGL.dll and
libGLESv2.dll (and the compiler) and you should be fine.

Olli
/