[Interest] COM, and thus Qt Accessibility, doesn't work with Qt MinGW builds?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Tue Jul 11 22:55:23 CEST 2017

On terça-feira, 11 de julho de 2017 04:17:37 PDT Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> Thanks. Seems I'm stuck with MinGW. MSVC, even the latest 2017 version,
> is completely incapable of even remotely being able to build the C11
> part of my code-base.

That's because it's not a C11 compiler. It's not even a C99 compiler --
Microsoft only upgraded the parts that were required by C++11, plus one or two
things (named initialisers are supported, I gather).

You should rename your C11 files to .cpp and they should mostly work. If you
used _Atomic or _Complex,  just use the C++ template instead.