[Interest] Qt Android - Mouse Hovering Events

Robert Iakobashvili coroberti at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 12:27:17 CEST 2017

Dear Tony,
Thank you for the idea.

However, it doesn't work on Android-7 with Qt-5.7.1

I'd suspect that mouse hovering events simply are not delivered by Qt
at Android since this is a rather new Android feature.

Kind regards,
Robert

On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:43 AM, Tony Rietwyk <tony at rightsoft.com.au>
wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> In the widgets have you setMouseTracking to true?
>
> Or was your code working in previous Qt versions, and now isn't?
>
> Regards, Tony
>

> On 16/07/2017 6:22 PM, Robert Iakobashvili wrote:
>
>> Dear Oleg,
>> Thank you for your prompt reply.
>>
>> My Qt Android App is written in Widgets.
>> That could make more sense for Android desktops like Chromebooks.
>>
>> If somebody is more knowledgeable about Android widgets
>> and status of mouse hovering events there, it would be very much
>> appreciated.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Robert
>>

>> On Sun, Jul 16, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Oleg Evseev <ev.mipt at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Robert
>>>
>>> As I saw the Material and Universal styles have gained hover effects in
>>> Qt
>>> 5.8 in Qt Quick Controls 2.1