[Interest] Does anyone have Qt3D running on any embedded board?

Thiago Macieira thiago.macieira at intel.com
Mon Jul 31 18:36:11 CEST 2017

On Monday, 31 July 2017 02:47:02 PDT Christian Gagneraud wrote:
> Can you, kdab, provide ready made demo for "popular" embedded devices?
>
> Raspberry pi and beagle bone are your "base", your bread and butter. Stuff
> that "hackers" can afford and play with. Never forget your base...

Maybe those popular devices are too low-end for a proper 3D usage.  A demo
that is simplified so it will run on that device, but then you can't make an
application that makes use of Qt3D facilities won't help you.

So maybe we do need to investigate if that class of devices will work at all
and be upfront with a message. "Sorry, get a better device if you want Qt3D"
is better than failing.