[Interest] malloc error with Qt5.9

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Mon Jun 5 16:27:19 CEST 2017

03.06.2017, 20:33, "Thiago Macieira" <thiago.macieira at intel.com>:
> On Saturday, 3 June 2017 08:14:44 PDT Charles-Elie Gentil wrote:
>>  Hello,
>>
>>  Unfortunately I work with Mac OS Sierra and Valgrind isn’t compatible with
>>  it…
>>
>>  Do you have an idea ?
>
> Run your program with Valgrind in another OS then.

Actually, first thing to do is to look at backtrace from site of that error message.
They tell you to "set a breakpoint in malloc_error_break to debug", did you try that?

If you cannot run valgrind, you can rebuild your application with -fasanitize=address.
Asan detects most of errors that cam be found by memcheck, and also doesn't slow
down your application as much as valgrind.

> --
>   Software Architect - Intel Open Source Technology Center

Regards,
Konstantin