[Interest] How to connect to bluetooth services like PBAB

Abin Joseph abinjoseph1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 08:08:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

I am trying to read contacts from my phone to my Linux machine using Qt application. I am only able to pair my phone,  but unable to connect / read contacts from it. In fact I'm not sure about the exact api to  be used to connect to PBAB profile.
I found samples using dbus to connect to PBAB profile and read contacts. But I would like to know if QBluetooth module support the same if so how to use it.

Hope somebody can help me out in this case.

Thanks in advance :)