[Interest] Qt3D on Android with C++

Laszlo Agocs laszlo.agocs at qt.io
Wed Jun 14 11:48:24 CEST 2017

Hi,

createWindowContainer() has some minor issues on Android in Qt 5.9 and earlier, which unfortunately lead to not showing anything in the "embedded" window. The missing things have been added in the dev branch, so it should work in 5.10 (although I have only tested QOpenGLWindow/QVulkanWindow, not Qt3DWindow)

Best regards,

Laszlo