[Interest] Getting access to a rendered image in Qt 3D

Andy asmaloney at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 11:59:17 CEST 2017

What you're probably looking for is QRenderCapture:

  https://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qt3drender-qrendercapture.html

I've used it with mixed success to save out images and create a movie using
ffmpeg - works fine on macOS, isn't working for me on Windows (see
https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-61223 ).

I also don't know how to set the resolution other than changing the actual
window the scene is being rendered in (maybe there's a way to do it using
offscreen rendering but I haven't figured it out).

---
Andy Maloney  //  https://asmaloney.com
twitter ~ @asmaloney <https://twitter.com/asmaloney>