[Interest] QML disappointments

guillaume.belz at free.fr guillaume.belz at free.fr
Fri Jun 23 19:19:37 CEST 2017

@Jason

Thanks to work on this tests for QML UI. It's always a good think that someone is volunteer to improve tests and stability of Qt. Thanks very much !

@Nishant Parashar

Don't be rude with Qt Company. Maybe they're just following the opinion of lot of Qt devs who think QtWidgets is not perfect and we need a new API and render engine for modern GPU and new supported devices (mobiles, embedded platforms).
It's a bigger challenge to maintains a complex architecture like QtQuick (scenegraph, multithreaded, GPU optimized, etc) comparing to QtWidgets, but with the support of all Qt users, I think they will do a good job.

Thanks Qt dev team !