[Interest] Using Qt Quick Software Adaptation with a Video/MediaPlayer

Connor Flaat cflaat at medxchange.com
Thu Jun 22 19:14:32 CEST 2017

Hello,

I'm using the Software scene graph backend and am trying to implement a
video element in my app. This might seem odd but I am attempting to cut
down as much GPU use in our app elsewhere but for this page it is okay.

I'm enabling it via: QQuickWindow::setSceneGraphBackend(QSGRendererInterface
::Software);

I am trying alternative Video/MediaPlayers such as QtAV that use FFmpeg,
etc. but they are all black when the software scene graph is in use.

Thanks,
Connor