[Interest] private header paths and cmake

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 12:09:41 CEST 2017

On Wednesday June 28 2017 12:26:08 Konstantin Tokarev wrote:

> Sorry but it doesn't make any sense to build QPA plugins with anything but qmake.
> You'll get nothing but troubles.

Maybe, we'll see, I can always go back to the wrapping qmake from the cmake file. I was surprised to see the result works, but it does. You can build style plugins with cmake, so why not QPA plugins (in principle)?

It undoubtedly depends on the QPA complexity; I tried to isolate the XCB plugin for standalone building, and never succeeded, not even with qmake.

R.