[Interest] ApplicationWindow overlay item opacity aspects

Mitch Curtis mitch.curtis at qt.io
Wed Mar 15 08:08:53 CET 2017

Overlay sets opacity, so it is being overridden:

http://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qtquickcontrols2.git/tree/src/quicktemplates2/qquickoverlay.cpp#n59

Maybe we could give control of animating visibility changes to the user somehow, so that the animation would be done in the modal delegate? The current behaviour should probably be documented though.